[Ansteorra-archery] Bowyerthon '05

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Mar 27 21:10:39 PST 2005

GREETINGS

WELL EVERY THING SOUNDED LIKE A LOT OF FUN , UP TILL YOU GOT TO THE DATE .
GUESS I'LL HAVE TO PASS IT UP THIS TIME GUYS ( AND LADIES ) AS THAT WEEKEND
IS THE P.E.D. FOR MY LOCAL BARONIES EVENT.
IT WILL ALSO BE THE FIRST FULL RANGE SET UP AND EVENT FOR NORTHKEEPS NEW
MARSHAL .
SO I FEEL THAT I SHOULD BE THERE TO ASSIST IF NEEDED.
( I ALSO NEED TO BE THERE TO HAND DOWN THE ARCHERY TITLE )

MAYBE YOU COULD DO IT AGAIN SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE ( HINT - HINT )

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY,HAVE FUN

ARTHUR BLACKMOON
N.R.A.M.