[Ansteorra-archery] 1 May Challenge Shoot

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Mar 31 11:06:16 PST 2005

Each division may have a score (must have 3 scores to get the average, which makes the score that adds into the total), which will add into the groups total.  For our purposes, it all target archery in that we're not shooting at REAL people.

So, here are the divisions possible: Open bow, open crossbow, period bow, period crossbow, children, youth (this group should be being announce by the Keeper very soon), IKCAC.  So that's 7 total divisions that a group (branch) may have a score in.

So.....get shooters in all 7 divisions.

Gilli
Life is good at Burkhaven!!
Go to http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/  and see why.  :)