[Ansteorra-archery] Bowyerthon: What to do for the non-bowyer

Darcy HLDarcy at HOT.rr.com
Mon Mar 28 20:13:06 PST 2005

Hi, Everyone!

Are you a Significant Other to a beginning bowmaker?  Wondering what you can
do while your SO is learning to make a bow?  Burkhaven has facilities for
lots of other activities.  We have a near comercial grade kitchen for
domestic arts such as Cheese Making, bread baking, candle making, etc.
Interested in the martial arts?  We have a permanent List Field.  We have
two archery ranges if you want to practice your shooting.  There's also room
for melees.  Let us know what you are interested in and we will see what we
can set up.  There's no reason for you to be bored while your SO is carving
on his (or her) bowstave.

HL Darcy Evaline o Lasgwm

Colley's the cat and Keri's the collie.
An Odyssey of Learning.  Life is fun at Burkhaven.
See why at http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/