[Ansteorra-archery] 1 May Challenge Shoot

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 18:02:27 PST 2005

Careful Gilli, two years in a row, that's how traditions get started ;-)
We've got some excellent archers out there, some of whom don't know what kind of
scores they're capable of because they've never shot for score before. This
year, let's get out there and shake the bushes and show the known world that
Ansteorra's archers are a force to be reckoned with. At best, we'll bring glory to
our kingdom, at worst, we'll generate excitement and enthusiasm by bringing
in a little competition and some new blood. Is that worth coughing up 100 bucks
of my beer money? You bet it is. Practice hard and good luck to all.

Cheers,
Robert of Yorkshire