[Ansteorra-archery] Greetings

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 10:58:37 PDT 2005

Greetings unto Ansteorra,

Please bear with me and allow me to introduce myself, as I am new to the Kingdom, although not to the SCA. My name is Lady Einin Ciarnait of the Dragon's Laire, also known as Lady Hadassah bas Yussef. My Lord, Lord Torquil Seamus of the Dragon's Laire and I are recent transplants to the fair Kingdom of Ansteorra, (and I do mean recent...we have been here just over a week) from the Barony of Dun Or in the Kingdom of Caid. We do bear unto all the Greetings of TRM Direk and Chamayn of Caid.

We were fortunate to have been able to attend Archery Practice yesterday in Steppes ( and I bear the badges of honor on my arm to prove it...ouch!!!!!!) and wish to thank all those in attendance for the warm welcome we received.

My Lord and I  were in Dun Or members of the Baronial Council, as Chatelaines, Guildmaster/Guildmistress of the Newcomer's Guild, and Minister of Children for the Barony. I was also Guildmistress of the Cracked Pots...the local cooking guild, as well as merchanting within Caid as potter's. We look forward to serving well the Royals of Ansteorra in any fashion we may, as well as to meeting and working with many of the Populace here.

Yours in Service to the Dream,
Lady Einin Ciarnait of the Dragons Laire