[Ansteorra-archery] We Have A Winner

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu May 5 20:53:02 PDT 2005

GREETINGS

CONGRATULATIONS TO MIDDLEFORD ON YOUR WIN.

> If the possibility of getting $200 for your group won't get folks off
their
> ASS, cool.  Have a nice day, well take care of it for the Kingdom.  Don't
> worry about it.

I CAN'T SAY WHY ANY OTHER GROUP DIDN'T TURN IN SCORES ,EXCEPT THAT THERE WAS
A NORTHERN REGION EVENT THAT WEEKEND.
 BUT ,
THE REASON NORTHKEEP DIDN'T TURN IN A SCORE FOR MAY FIRST , IS VERY SIMPLE ,
RAIN . THE BARONIAL MARSHAL CANCELLED PRACTICE DUE TO RAIN AND A SOGGY RANGE
.

AS FOR SUPPORTING THE KINGDOM WITH IKAC AND IKCAC SCORES ,
I'M SURE THAT MANY GROUPS AND INDIVIDUALS HAVE ALREADY TURNED IN SCORES AND
WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO .I KNOW NORTHKEEP HAS .

>> I know the archers in Middleford won't settle for the scores they posted
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU , BUT I'VE NEVER MET AN ARCHER THAT IS HAPPY WITH
HIS/ HER CURRENT SCORE ... EVERYONE WANTS TO IMPROVE .
IT'S OUR DUTY AND OUR PRIVILEGE  TO TEACH THEM HOW TO DO IT ...
>Don't worry about it.
AHH, BUT ISN'T THAT WHAT WE ,AS ARCUS AND ARCARIUS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO ??
WORRY ABOUT THE FUTURE OF ARCHERY , IN ALL ITS FORMS , WITHIN THE KINGDOM OF
ANSTEORRA ??
AND IN SO DOING , TRY TO FIND WAYS TO IMPROVE IT AS WE GO ALONG ??

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON
N.R.A.M.
ARCARIUS TO JAQUE THE SPINK