[Ansteorra-archery] We Have A Winner

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu May 5 22:32:02 PDT 2005

GREETINGS

FOUR FULL IKACS AND AN IKCAC ??
AND I THOUGHT I WAS DOING PRETTY GOOD WITH 2 IKACS AND 2 ROYALS .
OR 5 ROYALS IN A DAY.
SEEMS I BETTER GET MY FINGERS BACK ON THE STRING A BIT MORE OFTEN ..
SO I CAN GET MY ENDURANCE BACK UP .
UNFORTUNATELY , MY PRACTICE IS A BIT HIT AND MISS AS I FULFILL MY DUTIES ,
AS REGIONAL , AND AS CHAMPION .
ONE DAY I HOPE TO BE READY TO CHALLENGE OUR KINGDOMS BEST ARCHERS IN BOTH
SKILL AND ENDURANCE .
UNTIL THEN , I'LL JUST HAVE TO KEEP PRACTICING AND HAVING FUN ..

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON