[Ansteorra-archery] Archery at Youth Academy

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun May 8 16:34:20 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the Archery Marshals of Ansteorra.

On 11 June, which is the weekend after Bowyerthon '05, is the Youth Academy.  Please check the Black Star for details and so on.

The purpose of this missive is to ask as many archery marshals as possible to show up there and assist me with the kids.  The kids can be a hand full and we may have more than the crowd we did last year.  Last year, the second place Children shoot in the IKAC started there.  In fact 2nd and 3rd place in the Children Division of the IKAC shot at last years Youth Academy.

If you can be there, please contact me as soon as possible.

Remember, the kids are our future and NO ONE reading this is getting younger.

Gilli
Life is good at Burkhaven!!
Go to http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/  and see why.  :)