[Ansteorra-archery] 2 days to Royal Huntsman Tournament...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu May 12 07:34:25 PDT 2005

Good Morning,

  Archers, this is your last notice.

  Please come out and vie for the honor of being Their Highnesses Jason
  and Saereid's Royal Huntsman this weekend at Bordermarch Baronial on
  the weekend of May 13-15.  The archer who wins the day will assume
  the duties at Coronation in July.

  The format shall be announced at the field and it will be varied to
  show your skill with both target and combat ammunition at varying
  distances. There will be a bow-out stage for those who wish to test
  the mettle of those entering but can not perform the duties laid down
  by Their Highnesses for this honor.

  I encourage everyone to bring both their target and combat equipment with
  them as loaner equipment will not be provided and may not be available.
  For any rounds using IKCAC related equipment, the bow/ammo must be
  Ansteorra CA legal and appropriate to the hand/head armor.

In Service,
Master Phelim Gervase called Pug
Kingdom Archery Marshal

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   | "I know that I will never be politically correct
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |  I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette