[Ansteorra-archery] Youth Academy

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Fri May 13 13:24:57 PDT 2005

I don't know for sure.  So far, only the Marshals from Middleford are going
for sure; however, life may get in the way for some.  We'll have 2 - 4
there.  A few marshals are either working or have to wait on their jobs to
see.  But, as of this moment only 2 - 4 marshals are going.  I'm hopeful
that more will step up to the task before the event.

Gilli
Life is good at Burkhaven!!
Go to http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/  and see why.  :)