[Ansteorra-archery] The Crossbow

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue May 17 06:27:21 PDT 2005

As long as the issue is one of "what if" go ahead and talk about it. "Rubber
band" guns are allowed in many venues and by the SCA. Anything that goes
bang is not. There is even an SCA  prohibition, if I remember correctly,
against signal cannons, though Pennsic seems to get an exception. I think
this is a safety/liability issue more than a recreation issue to the BOD.

Caelin on Andrede