[Ansteorra-archery] Warlord Archery

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 20:14:14 PDT 2005

This is the schedule that I have been posting for several weeks now. If
there is another one being posted, I have not seen it. This is the one that
I sent to the autocrat, as well. If you have gotten another, could you
please forward it to me so that I can determine where we are crossing wires.

This is the schedule that my deputy and I have agreed upon and is the one we
plan on using. Unless I can verify the existence of another, please use the
one I posted both today and on April 28. Thank you for bringing this to my
attention, Master Pug. I am sorry that you won't be able to compete, but
look forward to seeing you in the gallery, at least.

Regards,

Lyneya de Grey

The Barony of the Steppes welcomes all archers to compete in the five (5)
archery tournaments we will be offering over the long weekend.

Saturday, May 28 will begin with the William Tell Shoot which will start
shortly after morning court ends. It will be followed by the Bowman's
Tournament and the Period Equipment shoot in the afternoon.

Sunday we will have the Children's Tournament beginning at 8 a.m. so that we
may have the tournament completed before Morning Court so that the winner
will have their prize presented in Court. After Court will be the
Championship Steppes Archer Tournament. This year will also be the premiere
awarding of the Silver Arrow of the Steppes for the archer or marshal that
most embodies the chivalric virtues of loyalty, honor, courage, humility,
and grace, to be voted on by his/her fellow archers and marshals.