[Ansteorra-archery] Warlord Archery

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 09:43:50 PDT 2005

Bah Lord jaque, my friend......

Its not the score that counts... its the fear in my eyes when i shoot against you that counts. Has been there ever since the beginning. You know as well as i do that you can run circles around me when you want to. I have also heard tale HL Ironwyrm has become quite good with crossbow, REALLY looking forward to seeing that and hopefully shooting against it.

Besides i got my excuse card ready, i shot a true royal round for the first time in 2 years two weeks ago. Wasn't pretty - my scores are down as well, but interestingly enough my scores at 40 are way up....  Unfortuneately all my shooting in the past 2 years away has been heads up and unknown range shooting - never at face targets. The bow i finally choose to shoot at warlord is not completed yet and i will only get 2 days to tune it if im lucky. But in the end the only thing that counts is fellow archers and the fun of warlord.

Excuse #1 - i wasn't ready cuz the marshal called loose when i was still loading!!!!!

Ulrich of Carolingia
Crossbows..... the other white meat....

jspinks at ix.netcom.com wrote:
Then I will get my excuses in place early.  I have only picked up and fired a bow (last weekend at Steppes practice) once since Gulf War- and my scores show it.
Jaque