[Ansteorra-archery] Warlord Archery

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri May 20 12:02:30 PDT 2005

jspinks at ix.netcom.com (jspinks at ix.netcom.com) said something that sounded like:
> Might I ask why you might not be able to enter any of the tourneys
> milord?

Due to my ammo using bodkins I can not shoot in the period shoot.
Due to a previous obligation I am leaving before the Steppes Archery shoot.
The William Tell shoot will depend on if I make it on time, which is
unlikely.

See everyone there!

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "We have a constitutional right to make
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   fools of ourself."