[Ansteorra-archery] Warlord Archery mod bods, sights, etc

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 22 19:45:59 PDT 2005

Ahh.  A most telling jibe Milord Ulrich given your past accomplishments without a sight.  It does bring up an interesting point with regard to the honor involved or lack thereof when those with sights compete against those who shoot without and what the measure of skill is.    Given some individuals backgrounds as military sharpshooters  and a crossbows similarity to a rifle it should be most interesting to see their records with regard to the use of sights or not.  Yet at least one individual that I know of does not use sights simply due to the challenge and lack of honor in besting an opponent that does not use them- and yet he scores well with bow or crossbow.   I shudder at what one such as he would do given the use of sights.

Arcus Jaque