[Ansteorra-archery] An Offer...

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue May 24 15:26:06 PDT 2005

Well now.  Just so happens, on 3 - 5 June, we will be having a little, unofficial get together called Bowyerthon '05.  Check out the website in the sig line for more info.  I'm pretty sure I could find the time between cooking the meals to do a class on basic arrow making.  And if you bring your own parts, yon can leave with a bunch made up and ready for use.  Of course, the main focus is building one's own bow.  But there will be other things for one to do too.  Check it out.  And if it looks like you'll be attending, just let me know.

Thanks,

Gilli
Life is good at Burkhaven!!
Go to http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/  and see why.  :)