[Ansteorra-archery] WEB SITE HAS BEEN HAD

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Fri May 27 09:22:43 PDT 2005

Greetings folks,

I'm sorry to say that a computer hacker has gotten on to my web site.  We
have the cable folks looking in to it.  The site is still running.  Just
DON'T use any of the hyperlinks that have date or relationship.  These links
will send you place you really don't want to go.  So far those are the only
two words we've found with links we didn't do.

I've already cleaned up the index page and will be getting the rest done
very soon.

Please bear with me.

Gilli
Life is good at Burkhaven!!