[Ansteorra-archery] We Have A Winner

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu May 5 21:11:31 PDT 2005

My one day Brother,

I know where YOUR heart is.  It is there with mine on the line.  Some may
need a gentle, or less than gentle, prod.

I also know that this last weekend was a busy one for lots of folks.
However, that can be said of almost every weekends these days, with the
calendar the way it is.  So..do what you can, when you can, and don't pay
attention to the ol' fool.

:)

Gilli.
Life is good at Burkhaven!!