[Ansteorra-archery] We Have A Winner

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri May 13 05:43:34 PDT 2005

Bob Dewart (gilli at hot.rr.com) said something that sounded like:
> We have a winner in the $200.00 Challenge shoot that was sponsored by Lord
> Robert of Yorkshire and me.
>
> Drum roll inserted HERE!!!
>
> Posting a full set of scores in the following divisions:Children, Open Bow,
> Period Bow, Crossbow, Period Crossbow and Combat for a TOTAL of 728.6
> points; the Shire of Middleford wins the prize.  And I would think a lot of
> bragging rights!!

Good Morning,

  I would like to thank Lord Robert and Arcus Gilli for hosting this
  challenge. This donation of $200 to the Shire of Middleford is going
  to help them greatly. I was quite surprised to find out this last week
  that the group has no loaner equipment and this will at least get them
  off on the right foot!

  Way to go Middleford!

  I applaud the generosity of Robert and Gilli!

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "We have a constitutional right to make
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   fools of ourself."