[Ansteorra-archery] An Offer...

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue May 24 18:51:26 PDT 2005

Nope!!

It's at 294 Burk Dr, Killeen, TX.  That's within the zip listings of
Middleford.  It's the residence of HL Darcy and me.  As one can see from
various things on the website; it has 3 archery ranges, a list field a set
of pell poles, some camping areas and a really spiffy hall with a near
professional kitchen.  Still a work in progress; probably will be till I
die.

Why would you ask that?

Gilli
Life is good at Burkhaven!!