[Ansteorra-archery] An Offer

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 09:57:43 PDT 2005

Speaking of :) Robert can you contact me off list, would love to get some rough measuremnts to start building board bows of red oak, both for youth and adults :) Yes yes...... even i play with handbows, its how i started the whole archery thing heheheh but shhhhh dun tell no one :P

Ulrich
Crossbow bolts - when you absolutely, positively NEED to say hello and get right to the point.

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com wrote:
Keep faith good lady,
If I can get enough folks off on the right foot, they'll eventually gain
enough confidence in their own abilities to start teaching others, perhaps even
in an area nearby to you.
Ironically, the person who taught me was.........me. We live in an age of
information. Between libraries, bookstores, and the internet, there is
virtually no knowledge left uncovered. If you really want to learn how to do something
bad enough, then I'm here to tell you that can. I personally have very little
"natural talent". But, over the years I have amassed a goodly number of
useful skills. All it takes is persistence, hard work, and lots and lots of
research.
So don't despair, if you really want to learn to make bows, there is no one
stopping you from starting.

Cheers,
Robert of Yorkshire

http://mail.yahoo.com