[Ansteorra-archery] WEB SITE HAS BEEN HAD

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Fri May 27 13:18:18 PDT 2005

OK, I think I have it fixed.  I was wrong about there only being two words
with links, there were several.  They were: Flight, advice, date,
relationship, love, adult, travel, song, cheap, music and Amazon.

Because of this two of Darcy's articles had to be totally removed.  A review
of Two Travelers (travel) and The Don't be afraid of the Library, and it's
links.  Hopefully, we'll be able to get them back on line soon.

If you happen to find one I missed PLEASE let me know.

Thanks,

Gilli
Life is good at Burkhaven!!
Go to http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/  and see why.  :)