[Ansteorra-archery] Current project

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 18:40:17 PST 2005

  Thought i would post a link to my latest project. BEWARE modem users - has pictures

  http://www.uccrossbows.com/modernstock.html

  I have a few modern ones laying around and they are fun but figured building one from the ground up would be a blast..

  I have also figured out a trigger system for the 1600's style bulletbow. So next project is a TRUE replica bulletbow. I have used the trigger system in the above linked project in bulletbows to 175lbs firing .625 dia balls. But figure this next one will be a A&S project, or if nothen else an oversized BB gun heheheeh.....

  Cheers :)

  Ulrich