[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for a Bow

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 06:18:52 PST 2005

Suggest you check EBAY. A lot of bows go out for bids this time of the year on Ebay and left hand bows usually go cheap as there isn't a big demand for them.

  In Service,

  Lord Gunnarr haukr

Nico Cinocco <cnicocinocco at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Seems that I can't remember what happened to my favorite recurve except that it
did not make it on the truck when we moved from California.

so now I need another bow, but after some time at several shops, I think I'll
have to wait out for a deal on a used one.

Anybody who knows or hears of a usable LEFT-HANDED target recurve between 40#
and 50# at 28" plwase forward the contact info to me at cnicocinocco at yahoo.com
or call at 405.213.0087

Grazie,
Nicu the Heartless