[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for a Bow

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 15:58:35 PST 2005

Too bad you do not need a right handed bow. My Ol' Ben is for sale. My back prevents me from being able to pull it any more. 52#      straight bow     black glass and wood
Fearghus was going to buy it but he has the same problem as I.
I have arrows from my early days that have never been shot as well.
Both Fearghus and Karrick can tell you it is in good condition and shoots well.

Crandall, Olde Foole

Adam Edwards <wilim.penbras at pandora.org> wrote:
I've had good luck with deals from www.baronbows.com. Good Prices overall
and a fairly good range of styles and customer support. (Like you'll
probably see the owner at most archery events in Ansteorra. )

Wilim