[Ansteorra-archery] come on guys

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 21:25:11 PDT 2005

As much as i respect and like all involved in all this drama.. i really don't wanna know whos doing what to whom and when and how.

Obviosely pug has a job to do, and obviously gilli disaggrees... Well petition it... Fight it in petitions, fight in in emails, challenge eachother to a friendly game of duel points, hell promote archery and get people involved in a positive way....

Lets just share ideas and keep it a learning and info channel.

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone - not that i have been known to not piss people off and prolly am the last person to talk.

BUT.......  I for one am tired of hearing about who is doing what or saying what to whom... lets just shoot and keep it on the level :)

Ulrich

Gilli <gilli at hot.rr.com> wrote:
Well folks, Pug just pulled my card for admitting I drank at the archery range.  So all you folks who have shared beers with on the various ranges through out this kingdom, fess up and take your punishment too.

But then again, Pug is most incorrect as to the corporate law as well the appeal  I'll be fileing in about 2 days will show.