[Ansteorra-archery] Kingdom Archery Marshal report...

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:19:35 PDT 2005

Enough!!  I thought this list was about things going on in archery that
MATTERED to ALL of us.

Gilli, sorry you got your card pulled.  Pug Bainter.....sorry you had to
pull his card.   Anymore than that, I didnt wanna know.

Dropping this egroup to avoid the excess BS mail,

Karl Thorgeirsson

P.S. If you wanna remember it for a grudge later, make a copy, I dont care.