[Ansteorra-archery] (no subject)

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 20:50:36 PDT 2005

I do :)

Im not sure if its been posted on thier boards or what.  just got in from watching a friend die of lung cancer and then attending his burial. To tired and out of it to cover the shoot.

However i will say - prepare for speed, accuracy, and range shooting.

Crossbows WILL be allowed, and ALL archers (yes that includes Xbows) can shoot in any position that is both safe and comfortable................

Deadly bi (if needed) will be shot by me OR someone i pick. I reserve choice of using my horsebow or xbow, i will change it based on what i know of the archer i shoot against - I am attempting to make the shooting as fair as possible based on past scores and experiance.

Ranges will be point blank to 60 yards OR as the field permits.

That said i have designed a shoot that DOESN'T favor Xbow or bow. I have done this using real shooting with a Horsebow and my competition xbow to test all shooting scenarios that will be used.

Lord Ulrich Von Carolingia
Xbow champion for House FalconRose
Pround Member of FalconRose
Exiting Champion - Archery Champion For the Order of the Rose.

Christoforo Antonio Passavanti <christoforo at ev1.net> wrote:
So does anyone know the format of the shoot at the Rose Tournament?

Christoforo