[Ansteorra-archery] Re: [Ansteorra-missile] Congrats!

Ironwyrm ironwyrm at housearkham.com
Sat Oct 15 10:07:03 PDT 2005

For those whom may not know Robin has been an extremely
active combat archer since before I became a member of the
SCA.  He has also served as Ansteorra's Army of Hero's
Archery Calvary leader for several seasons now.  It is he and
his "fleet of foot" combat archers whom are sent out to do
the difficult tasks and provoke our enemies to peruse them.

Robin is the only combat archer whom I have ever seen call for
single combat when confronted all alone by a single fighter on
the battlefield, was a real sight to watch and a story repeated
many times around camp fires each year.

An excellent choice for Ansteorra's premier Sable Talon for
Combat Archery!  Vivat Lord Robin!

HL William Blackdragon, called "Ironwyrm"
Archery Commander of the Army of Ansteorra

Eadric Anstapa <eadric at scabrewer.com> wrote:
Just in from Deeds of Heroes....

Minutes ago Lord Robin of Bjornsborg received the first Sable Talon for
Combat Archery.

For Lord Robin, premier Sable Talon for Combat Archery, VIVAT!

-EA