[Ansteorra-archery] Sable Talon

Adam Edwards wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Sat Oct 15 18:16:40 PDT 2005

Okay then, if I had to think of three people who've raised Combat Archery to an Art Form Robin would definitely be one of them. I'd be the other two. <EG>  Actually I CAN think of a few people who I think have changed/helped define the face of Combat Archery in Ansteorra.  I think I'll send a list to the appropriate parties. <G>  (And No  I was a Good Combat Archer but I didn't do anything like what Will and Robin and a few other have done to change HOW we play.)

WP