[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: [Middleford] a forward from HL Gilbert Ost Westley

Gilli gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 08:43:49 PDT 2005

I guess the thing *we* all have been told that a group can have as many non
calendar events as they want is a LIE.  Official archery practice
constitutes a non calendar event.  This was the way it was in Middleford for
more than a decade till about a year ago.  Could that be why Middleford
historically KICKS butt in that competition??  I can't help but ponder...

I have no problem with the decision never to use this site again for
official practices for the Shire of Middleford.  I have no clue where you
expect some one to find a suitable site here.  I fully expected the results
that was given.  But experience has shown, the Kingdom will do very POORLY
next year in the IKAC.  Not my problem.

Why do you, as the Kingdom Archery Marshal have to get involved and say how
many times a month a group can hold practice??  Why limit what they can do??
Why do you not EVER let the Southern Regional Marshal even attempt to do her
job.  Is there something wrong with the chair in front of your computer that
makes you just jump in there??

If you knew about  the IKAC, you'd know that is the common and encouraged
practice.

Here's another clue,  I fully expect YOU to pull my card for some BS like
insubordination. Have a nice day.  And sleep well.. Your conscientious has
got to be troubled.  Mine would be doing this crap.