[Ansteorra-archery] Harvest Faire at Gates Edge

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Sep 30 18:18:52 PDT 2005

The site is beautiful.  I was out at the site on Monday and everything
is A-OK and ready for us.

I has been very dry down here for the past couple of months  so we
probably wont allow ground fires for people camping.

When you come visit remember that the Texas Rennaisance Festival is just
a few miles away.  After you enjoy Harvest Faire on Saturday you can
enjoy TRF on Sunday.

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa
Event Steward for Harvest Faire