[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: [Middleford] a forward from HL Gilbert Ost Westley

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Sep 27 08:07:49 PDT 2005

Gilli (gilli at hot.rr.com) said something that sounded like:
> I think everyone should know this.

I had thought it an issue specific to the Shire, but have no issue with
it being forwarded here. I will answer reasonable requests regarding
this, but I will not get into heated discussions regarding the decision
nor causes behind it.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.