[Ansteorra-archery] cant we all just get along?

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:04:40 PDT 2005

Ummmmm.....excuse me but can we stave off the anger a little here people?
If this issue is internal between the Kingdom and a shire, let's let it
remain that way.  I for one play in the SCA as a game and really love
shooting my crossbow, (strangely enough even more when I have a good day).
Hearing people getting pissed off over something that should be resolved
through a shires egroup or even between just a few people through private
correspondance is kind of a bummer.

THIS IS A GAME PEOPLE!!!  How many times do we all read posts or put at the
end "Long live the dream" ?  I want the dream, not the nightmare.  Lets
either get along or why the hell should we bother playing?

Settle this between yourselves quickly, privately and rationally without
anger and let's get back to playing at what we like most.

Karl Thorgeirsson, crossbowman and crossbowmaker.....