[Ansteorra-archery] Moving to Grey Niche

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 21:42:58 PDT 2005

Greylond,

You have been a friend. I will miss you and sara.

Good luck in your new job and home, please call if you need anything.

Ulrich Von Carolingia

Greylond Aston <greylondaston at yahoo.com> wrote:
I know I've been out of touch for awhile. I've been
working, ALOT! The good news is that I got a
promotion, the bad news is that I have to move. I'm
being transferred to the Barony of Grey Niche, mka
Memphis TN. My first day of work there is on Oct 10th
and my family will be moving early in Nov. So I'll see
you all later, most likely at Gulf Wars.

Greylond