[Ansteorra-archery] Archer's Revel and Membership Drive

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 11:58:56 PDT 2005

Hey gilli, i am gearing up to open my merchant stand. I know i have extra gear and stuff laying around and it was my plan to start producing prize bows from time to time. Get with me and we can see about doing some prizes for 2006. Believe me, it would be a thrill to let some of this extra stuff collecting dust go.

Could even do a raffle for a bow or Xbow if the proceeds go for memberships ect... Would be an honor to be part of that cause.

Ulrich

Gilli <gilli at hot.rr.com> wrote:
Now there's some thinking out side the box.  And since we're not in that box, I guess that's were we should be thinking.  Let's talk about it to night.