[Ansteorra-archery] Re:Emerald Tourney

Gilli gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Apr 13 15:35:41 PDT 2006

Well God Bless you my Sister.

I'd  really wanted to go, but coming off 6 weeks of 12 hour shifts have left me very much behind the power curve getting ready for our 2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday.  I'd very much wanted to see how that individuals set-up compared to ours here at Burkhaven (a household / not a branch).

I commend Emerald Keep for utilizing assets of the local populace.  I would encourage all who have such facilities to use them.

Gilli
Burkhaven, An Odyssey of Learning
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/