[Ansteorra-archery] its that time---OOOPS!

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Thu Aug 24 17:30:58 PDT 2006

greetings

oh geez , color me heat fried !
i came in from moving furniture all morning for a friend , and hit reply
without looking ,didn't even look to notice it was going to list , not
person .

sorry all ,  I've had a nap now , my brain should be active again .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon

----- Original Message -----
From: "jack spinks" <jlspinks at sbcglobal.net>
To: "Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra"
<ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] its that time---OOOPS!

> My apology to the list.  This was meant to be a private email.  What I get
for emailing with 4 hours sleep on a long day.

> jack spinks <jlspinks at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  Hi Arthur
>
> I wanted to compliment you, by the way, on how much you have done for the
Northern Region. How well thought of you are was evident in your
relationships with folks. I doubt that they know how lucky they have been. I
thought AoB went quite well other than the usual minor annoyances and the
heat. Now all we need to do is get that giant poster made of Lyneya "cooling
off". I think I may also order that cd of the "fruit of the yew" that Robin
sang.

> Had any luck on jobs and the like? The job market is supposedly getting
tighter but I am not so sure about that. I think it just depends on where
you are and what skills you have.

> Am thinking about going to Wiesenfeuer Baronial and Elfsea of course. I
see Elfsea will be a bear pit tourney. I made it through Loch Ruadh but did
not win by any means. Won the knife, though. First time I threw in 6 months
or a year and picked up some loaners and stuck all three. Then won the
popular vote on the artisan for my carving. Took my sons girl friend with me
as well and left Francesca at home. THAT got some raised eyebrows since she
escorted me in to court or I her three times.

> Nothing much new down this way. Let me know how things are going and which
events you might make. I have to work so am not going to Gothic btw.