[Ansteorra-archery] its that time

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Thu Aug 24 06:50:09 PDT 2006

greetings

oops ,
>( those with archery activities ),
was supposed to read " ( those with missile activities ) "

sorry ,

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon

----- Original Message -----
From: "LD.BLACKMOON" <LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET>
To: <ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.org>;
<ansteorra-missile at lists.ansteorra.org>; <twm at lists.ansteorra.org>
Cc: <nram at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 8:39 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] its that time

> greetings
>

> due to some mundane issues arising .
> i am hereby announcing that i will be stepping down as northern regional
missile marshal at the end of my warrant .  ( jan. red tape )
> i hope that i have made a positive difference in the northern region
during my time as northern regional archery marshal , acting northern
regional thrown weapons marshal , and now northern regional missile marshal.

> applicants should have an interest in all things    " missile "
> target archery , combat archery, thrown weapons, siege ,and a large
interest in safety .
> be able to travel to most if not all northern regional events ( those with
archery activities ),
> to do authorizations , and observe those wanting to become authorized.
> and forward paperwork to marshalate secretary .
> be able to receive & correlate quarterly reports from all missile marshals
,and send finished report to kingdom missile marshal in a timely fashion.
> as well as manage the nram list
>
> anyone interested may e-mail me privately for more info .
> applicants please send applications to myself and the kingdom missile
marshal .

> ps. I've had the privilege of authorizing every archery marshal and
several thrown weapons marshals in the northern region.