[Ansteorra-archery] News about Marion's mother

Marion Makkingze johnsonds at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 20 13:34:21 PST 2006

Greetings all,
     I know this is kind of a broadband but I am sending this out for
Lady Marion Makkingze, Wiesenfeuer Reeve
johnsonds at earthlink.net

       This Tuesday morning at about 5:30 Marion's mother passed away.  Many
if not all know that Mary had been sick for a long time.  This weekend at
CoW we received word that time was drawing near.  We both appreciate all the
support so many of you have been giving.  The funeral will be at Resthaven
Funeral Home - South, at 2:00 on Thursday Feb. 23.  There will be viewing at
the funeral home starting at 2:00.   You can contact Marion at the above
e-mail.  Marion is MKA Debbie Johnson and her mother was Mary Wells.   Thank
You All.
Thomas Quilliam