[Ansteorra-archery] info please

Carluccio di Baia carluccio at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 17:16:31 PST 2006

I can not seem to find the nice missive that I put on the list in December.
In short, bring your target bow and arrows, your combat legal bow, and
arrows. Bring a a helm/fencing mask, and suitable hand protection for the
type of head protection worn. Be prepared for speed, accuracy, 3-D targets,
and a target round using combat equipment. This site will not allow use to
shoot at long ranges, so most of the distances will be rather close.

Carluccio