[Ansteorra-archery] Crossbow 101

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 09:57:53 PST 2006

the offer stands if you find yourself up this way. On an off note, thru my website i have a live webcam that i have on when I'm working on the bows and crossbows, it also covers the range when its active. Might be something you can pick up what you are wanting to know be watching when the cam is on. It will be slow for about 2 months as i am working on some fantasy xbows for a film coming up, but i still do the medieval and target bows when i can. Shoot me a personal email and i will send you the link to the site ect.

  uccrossbows at yahoo.com or feel free to call 940-231-1719

  Ulrich

"Douglas R. Floyd" <dyo180-archery at yahoo.com> wrote:
  As of now, I live in the Bwyn-Gwlad area (north Austin to be exact).

I appreciate your offer, and it sounds you have an impressive crossbow collection. I'm not sure if I can make it up to Denton anytime soon though. :(