[Ansteorra-archery] info please

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Jan 2 09:54:25 PST 2006

LD.BLACKMOON (LD.BLACKMOON at cox.net) said something that sounded like:
> has anyone posted any info? shoot spec's ?? rules ??
> what equipment i may need to bring ?? anything being outlawed ?? included ?? added ??

Carluccio posted information recently that things would be as usual.
Bring your regular and combat target gear. Actual format will be
announced the morning of.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black