[Ansteorra-archery] No *official* SCA Archery in Bryn Gwlad today - please read

brandtfamily at sprintmail.com brandtfamily at sprintmail.com
Sun Jul 2 07:40:44 PDT 2006

Have a happy 4th of July weekend! I am NOT going to be hosting an
official Bryn Gwlad archery practice today. I plan to stay home and
make arrows, and to fire off rockets this weekend instead of arrows.

It is possible that Karyn and Patrick may show up with some gear to do
an unofficial practice. That us up to them. But I am canceling the
official one.

I hope to see our archers again next week. Have a happy and safe 4th of
July holiday!

HLS Jason of Rosaria
Archery Marshal
Barony of Bryn Gwlad