[Ansteorra-archery] Something interesting

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 00:35:35 PDT 2006

Well, we didn't make as many entries in the Steppes because of my computer
having issues with the webpage for the last several months of 2005 before it
died completely. In addition we cut back practices to every other week due
to my work schedule, and when I stepped down in December, we were without a
Baronial archery marshal for a couple of months.

Lady Lyneya de Grey