[Ansteorra-archery] Something interesting

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 21:06:07 PDT 2006

Sure theres lots you can do my friend.....

  You can hold shoots at events where marshals are at and make it fun. You can offer prizes for shoots you hold, offer youth shoots etc... promote the sport both in SCA and outside of SCA. But.... (respectfully) a defeatest attitude will get this grand archers community no where - agreed?

  Ulrich

  Bob Dewart <gilli at hot.rr.com> wrote:
  The numbers were there. I just pointed them out. Not much "I" can do about
squat. I'm not a marshal. Can't do offical shoots here. Offical archery
is as dead as a door nail in Middleford which has no marshalls and no where
to shoot; that THEY want to shoot at. However there are THREE perfectly
good ranges here. But THAT's another story.

Gilli
The Only 4 Forester tassled person in the KINGDOM
Burkhaven, An Odyssey of Learning
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/