[Ansteorra-archery] Something interesting

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Wed Jul 12 13:57:52 PDT 2006

Indeed,
  I'd already made up my mind to unsubscribe from this  list, but had some
things to "get off my chest" prior to doing so. The unfair  and prejudicial
manner in which my "incident" was handled has long bothered me,  and while I do
apologize if I've offended anyone's sensibilities, I do not  apologize for
speaking the truth. Yes, appeals were submitted through "formal"  channels by my
Arcus with disappointing, though unsurprising results, so this  was the first,
and will be the last, time I've spoken up in my own defense.  So, good luck,
shoot straight, and have fun.

Cheers,
Robert of Yorkshire
     <finis>