[Ansteorra-archery] Sometimes i love doing this!!!!!!!

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 16:11:54 PDT 2006

Got a prod in the mail today to copy.

  The prod is from a stone bow. It was made in 1610 by Johnson of Manchester. I am processing the prod right now - taking pictures and measurments. This thing is COOL!!!!!!

  As i am taking the measurements from it the center is 1/2" thick, i am thinking this prod pulled well into the 200 to 300lb range. Altho i will never string or pull it - i can say it is in VERY good condition, shows the forge marks and what looks to be a simple markers mark.

  For anyone interested in seeing it i will be posting pictures on my site in the next day.

  This is where doing this kind of stuff makes everything else worth it :)

  <---- a happy clam......

  Ulrich