[Ansteorra-archery] Kingdom of Gleann Abhann - Hunt for the Prize!

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 20:52:21 PDT 2006

Hullo unto the Archers of Ansteorra! Just a quick note
to let y'all know that the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann is
going to have its first Kingdom Level Archery/Live
Weapons event. In other words our version of
Ansteorra's Academy of the Bow. It is going to be held
in the Shire of Dragon's Weal( mka, Hattiesburg, MS)
so I know most of you would not be able to travel so
far but I'd be glad to see any Ansteorran Archers
there that may be able to show.

Here is the event link;

http://www.geocities.com/dragouns_weal/event.htm

It looks to be a fun event. Let me know if anyone from
Ansteorra is coming and I'll be glad to have a beer or
two waiting for you. :)

Greylond