[Ansteorra-archery] FW: Kingdom of Gleann Abhann - Hunt for the Prize!

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 13:14:40 PDT 2006

Just want to make sure that everyone understands. I'm
NOT part of the event staff, though I may end up
helping out on the archery range. So for any questions
or comments about the event should go to the autocrat
listed on the page for the event.

Although, I'd be glad to have any Ansteorrans drop by
my camp.

Greylond